6.06.2007

First look at the mural

Future Papa and I are finalizing the details of the nursery mural, which I am sketching freehand on kraft paper today. We are doing the plane, clouds, and skyline in Rocky Mountain Sky (blue) on the existing wall, which is already painted in Pebbled Courtyard (tan). The cab and the building windows, which are not pictured, will be painted in Buttercup (yellow).

We also are planning to order this rug for The Henry's floor. "No neutrals in the nursery," decrees FP, and I think this fits the bill. We still want to order the floral rug for the living room, although I know it received a lukewarm reception the last time I posted about it.

Finally, Ethan Allen got us the mattress quote this morning -- and it's $50 less than we expected. So we've placed the order and are on our way to air-mattress bliss.

No comments: