4.24.2007

Another potential rug for the living room

We are considering this area rug from Overstock.com:
What do you think?

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm personally not a fan of that particular rug, but I haven't been to your place in a while so I can't remember the exact color scheme. Have you checked out JC Penney's supply of rugs? The blue ones in my apartment came from there and I've been very happy with them. Dirt cheap, and exactly what I wanted (on clearance now -- http://snipurl.com/1hzef). My JCP rugs aren't as thick as the white wool rug I have in the living room (which I got for $95 in OH before I moved to NYC), but they don't pill up and leave little fuzzies all over, the way that many Ikea rugs do. (I actually just got a lamp from JCP, also, and am very happy with that, as well.) (Go figure -- I assure you I never thought I would admit buying furniture from JCP, but there ya go.)

Unknown said...

I kind of like it. The colors will coordinate well with your new paint. Go Cea Family!