I just got back from the OB/GYN, and it looks like we've got another week of waiting. Yes, it was false labor Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I am starting to dilate, but only a teensy bit. Yes, I am allowed out of the house. (Doctor's orders, Future Papa!)
The Henry continues to grow. Last Monday he was 6.6 pounds, and now he is 7.1 pounds. He looked happy in there ... a little too happy, if you ask me. Come out and play with us, TH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This waiting is killing me! The Boy needs to make his grand entrance.
Pauline is right- the suspense is too much! I'm about to burst with excitement!!
Well, the doctor thought you'd go into labor within 48 hours and that didn't happen... so maybe she is wrong again! I need to meet the lil guy!!
Post a Comment