
We replaced the plastic storage tubs underneath his window with a safe and sturdy toy box.

Dead space behind the nursery door can now be used to store all our stuffed animals -- past, present, and future.
This cruise-proof hamper comes with a sling so that I can bring it down to the laundry room.
A pop-up tent gives TH his own hideout in the nursery. A childproof lamp brightens a once-dark reading nook.

TH spent most of the day racing among all his new things.

2 comments:
Ikea should pay you for the endorsements. I didn't realize Ikea even had all the kids stuff and great accessories.
The place looks great. I heart the tent.
Ikea is awesome! We've been there several times in the last few months as we've turned Buby's nursery into a big boy room (we bought the same toy box back in November), the office into Bebe's nursery, and the master bedroom into a playroom! They have such great kid stuff, don't they?
Post a Comment