This pop-up tunnel from Ikea has been TH's obsession since we set it up last night. Back and forth, back and forth he goes. We saw a similar tunnel for sale in our neighborhood for $30.
Buby loves this tunnel, too!! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while... TH is looking so big and so handsome! I'm glad things are going well and you're using up every second before going back to work Tuesday.
Proud Papa (PP), The Henry (TH), and I are former New Yorkers who found our perfect house in the Jersey suburbs. These are our adventures in childrearing, personal finance, and home improvement.
2 comments:
very cute
Buby loves this tunnel, too!! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while... TH is looking so big and so handsome! I'm glad things are going well and you're using up every second before going back to work Tuesday.
Post a Comment