Or rather, key. I love that I now only have 1 key for everything. For my walkup, I have 4: front door, top lock, bottom lock, trash cage. Instant decluttering!

PP immediately set up the Pack N Play so that TH had a safe place to crash. TH hasn't used it in at least 6 weeks, yet he took to it like a pro. I've rarely seen him so playful.

Before leaving for work, PP searched inside and out for mouse holes to eradicate.

I then settled in with my newest Gossip Girl-derived "novel" (The It Girl) and waited for our mattress delivery from Macy's.

Later that morning the wall guy, Martin, showed up to turn our dining room into a 2nd bedroom. (The above photo shows the original layout.)

Pressurized walls are a real New York phenomenon, and it was fascinating to watch Martin work. We used the New York Wall Company, and so far I'm impressed.

All done! TH now has a whole 90 square feet to call his very own.

No comments:
Post a Comment