Products I love right now:
- Ottomanelli Brothers' Blue-Ribbon turkey
- So moist, even 4 days later ... plus the butcher fully prepped it for me, so all I had to do was pop it in the oven. All purchase experiences should be like this.
- Leftover cornbread stuffing
- Oh my god -- the easiest and most delicious stuffing ever (it uses those gigantic muffins you get at Costco). Can you tell I am eating leftovers as I write this post?
- Benjamin Moore Aura paint
- Pricey but worth it; our bright colors went on in 1 coat with no fumes.
- IKEA Bygel kitchen utensil storage
- Our new kitchen's only flaw is its lack of drawers, but this rail system is a cheap and cute fix.
Products I hate right now:
- IKEA Olle chair
- We bought 2 of these chairs and they just won't assemble correctly. Olle, it's not me, it's you.
- Drywall anchors
- The drywall in our new apartment has been driving us nuts since we moved in. Where are the studs? Aren't newfangled apartments supposed to have them? And if not, then why won't anchors work?
1 comment:
Congrats on the new place and Henry sitting up!!! He's adorable, and looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet him one of these days.
Post a Comment