11.01.2007

The Little Dozen, vol. 4 -- holiday edition


KB and I put TH through a couple of costume changes at his photo shoot the other day.


Since it was Halloween this week, we put him in his Superbaby bunting.


This did not entirely please him, however.


We also dressed him in a Santa Claus sleeper suit that I bought for TH when he was but a twinkle in my eye.


This is the only time in his life that he'll be able to get away with wearing an appliqued velour jumpsuit.


The sleeper is still a size too big for him, but should fit just right by Christmas.

Thanks for the photos, KB!

PP and I plan to use one of the shots (not shown) for our combination Holiday / Birth Announcement / Change of Address / Thanks-for-the-Gift card.

I realize we've let things get a bit backed up.

No comments: