
Yesterday Proud Papa's best friend, BR, got married here in New York. He and his wife AA have been together as long PP and I have, almost to the week! (That's 5 years, for those of you keeping track.)

It also marked the first time PP and I had gone to a party together since TH was born. I even drank a little this weekend, after a full year of sobriety.

It was an awesome wedding, not in the least because PP was 1 of the 3 best men, and got to make a lovely, heartfelt speech in front of 200 people.

My friend PM, who married PP and me 2 years ago, conducted the ceremony. If you need an officiant for your NYC wedding, she's your gal.

Meanwhile, TH was left behind. Actually, he was in the fine care of his Grandma and Grandpa PP, and he had a great time. But as parents we have to assume he missed us terribly.

No comments:
Post a Comment