
Today I took TH to the pediatrician for his 1-month checkup. He is now a healthy 10 lbs, 6 oz, and he appears to have grown around an inch (though it'll be hard to know for sure until his legs straighten out).
We traveled to the doctor's Upper West Side office via the bus, TH strapped to my chest, and he barely made a peep all afternoon. Gotta love the Bjorn. And was it just me, or did every one of the biddies on the bus strike up a conversation to tell me she had a newborn grandchild just TH's age?
I worked on the UWS for two years, and every time I visit I remember how much I wish I could live there. The food options alone! So after our appointment we ran errands around the neighborhood for the rest of the afternoon, stopping at Gray's Papaya for a Recession Special and Levain Bakery for some half-pound cookies. Hey, we did do a lot of walking today.

No comments:
Post a Comment