
Big news from 2 fronts:
- After a 12-month wait, TH was admitted to the daycare center up the street. The end of my extended maternity leave is now in sight, and it's taking everything I've got not to panic. I very much want to start my new job, I just wish I didn't have to give up TH to do it. Wonder if anyone in the office would notice if I carted him around in the Bjorn 9-5?
- At 8 a.m., the co-op checks finally cleared, and 5 minutes later I went online and paid off all of my grad loans. We are now officially debt-free. Feels good, even though parting with that much money at once makes me want to throw up.

2 comments:
Hi Sue! I just read your comment on Eliana's site and completely feel your pain. Just know that picking TH up will be the best moment of your day. There's nothing better than seeing her (or in your case, him) smile at me when I walk in the room. I was so afraid she would "forget" who I was, but it certainly hasn't happened (or she's perfectly content with thinking I'm a stranger!). If you need to talk or have any questions just let me know. Us working moms have to stick together!
PS: I'm slightly addicted to TH's site!
Before Henry goes to daycare you should put gel in his hair and create spikes where there mohawk is growing. That way the other babies will know not to mess with him.
Congrats on going back to work as a top level executive!
Post a Comment